We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week day party/night life in vegas?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Week day party/night life in vegas?

Hey guys,

I'll be in Vegas in February with a friend, but we will be there more during the week, arriving Monday leaving Friday (dumb I know as we should be there for the weekend but it's just how it worked out). Friends have said Vegas is clearly better on the weekend, and clubs are more opened Thursday - Monday, so just wondering if anyone has any tips etc on what nightlife is like during the week? We still want to party hard!

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 116
1. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

Look at Hakkasan. That place is the bomb!

Laughlin, Nevada
reviews: 93
2. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

There are clubs open during the week.

Hakkasan is a favorite and I've been many times, but there are many more clubs in town.

Vegas is a constantly busy place, most nights SOMETHING is open. No need to worry. There is always a party place somewhere.

San Diego...
3. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

You are right Las Vegas is a weekend spot, during the week it slows down considerably. Hotel rooms that go for $300 on a weekend are $75 on a weeknight. The average age if tourist on the strip increases significantly during the week as well.

But with that said, as mentioned above during the week there is always a good club each night instead of 15 good clubs like a weekend. So just find the right place and you are going to be ok. By thurs things will improve, if for only your last night.

texas
reviews: 4
4. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

When I was doing research for clubs on Monday nights for my sister's birthday I found out most are closed on Monday. The only clubs I found open were Marquee and XS at the Encore. We ended up not going out that night.

Santa Clarita...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

Summervacation07.. you missed out. Marquee Mondays and XS are one of the best nights of the week. Those are awesome clubs especially on the Monday since most clubs are closed, everyone goes there and it feels like a weekend night on a Monday..

Top clubs in Vegas are Marquee, Surrender, XS, Light and Hakkasan

Sundays: XS

Monday: Marquee, XS

Wednesday: Surrender, Light

Thursdays: Tryst, Hakkasan, 1OAK, Haze

Everything is pretty much open Fri and Saturday

You cant go wrong with any of these on these nights all year long. Everything else I cant say will be as good. These are the clubs with popular and famous DJs at any given night so they will always have a good crowd.

6. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:34 am, October 06, 2014
Colorado
7. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

It's kind of always a weekend in Vegas. Monday nights are the only night I ever had issue with finding an open "CLUB" to go to. But even if there's not a club going on there's lots of other places that are happening. If you ever don't know where to go, just ask the concierge at your hotel. They can almost always recommend something. Also Coyote Ugly at NY NY is going pretty much all the time after about 4 pm.

Cincinnati
reviews: 14
8. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

You will still have plenty to do during the week, and plenty of opportunities for clubbing. Sometimes we have found the weekends to be just too crowded, as a result, we purposely avoid Saturday nights. What are your dates? We were in Vegas in May this year over Cinco de Mayo (it was on a Saturday, we broke our rule), and it was fun, but crowded. Next year 05MAY falls on a Tuesday-There will be parties and activities on that day, if it is in your schedule. There are also other happenings in May that might work within in your schedule too-don't be upset about not staying over a weekend, you will still have a great time!

Dallas
reviews: 22
9. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

We have not gone to Las Vegas on a weekend in about 20 years.

I agree with Ms Lola, it's just too darn crowded, and they frequently raise table limits significantly and that can make it really expensive. Not to mention the increase in room rates for the weekends.

Edited: 4:59 pm, September 27, 2013
texas
reviews: 4
10. Re: Week day party/night life in vegas?

818world- I agree we should have gone. I even called Marquee to put our name on the list. We were so tired from walking the strip all day (that sounds funny) that we didnt feel like getting dolled up to go out. Hopefully next time.

Edited: 6:12 pm, September 27, 2013