We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

What is the best way to get from the airport to Planet Hollywood? Is it cab or does the hotel offer a shuttle service?

Oregon
reviews: 18
1. Re: Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

No hotel-owned shuttle service. Tell cabbie,"North on Swenson, left on Harmon." Make sure he's in the right 3 lanes, coming out of the airport. About $14+tip.

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 6
2. Re: Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

Strip hotels do not provide shuttle service.

Cab is the easiest option. Follow the signs in the airport to the que.

There are a few shuttle bus companies (door 8, baggage claim I think). That is the cheapest if there is just one or two of you (buy round trip to save an extra buck or so), about 7 bucks pp each way.

Limo, reserved in advance, or accessible without reservation (again, door 8 I think, actually, pretty sure).

There is a bus for like $2.00 (WAX?), but I have no info on that.

Car rental.

Enjoy Vegas!

milwaukee
reviews: 31
3. Re: Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

As noted above, its about a 15 dollar cab ride, i wouldn't bother with a shuttle and a car rental is generally more of a hassle unless your driving somewhere off strip. I would take the taxi

Rancho Cucamonga
reviews: 86
4. Re: Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

Presidential limo. Affordable luxury. No worry about the Tunnel, relax and start the vacation. Have fun

5. Re: Best way to get to Planet Hollywood from the Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 27, 2014