We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Breakfast Buffet

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Best Breakfast Buffet

Which hotel on the strip has the best breakfast buffet and what makes it the best?

14 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
1. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

Best price or best spread ?

South Dakota
reviews: 3
2. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

How about both, TheB?

New York
3. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

I was looking for best spread but I will take both best spread and price

milwaukee
reviews: 31
4. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

Bellagio and Wynn and which ever is closer to where your staying is what i would recommend. But really most of the breakfast buffets are not that much different from the next but bellagio and wynn are good.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

Caesars , Wynn, Bellagio , Wicked Spoon are all top notch choices but not so budget friendly. For Budget ones I like Paris, Planet Hollywood and Mirage.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 51
6. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

For a regular weekday breakfast I don't think any of them have too much of a "wow" factor, to be honest. It's hard to mess up breakfast, although you will of course likey get a better exerience at Bellagio or Caesars than you will at The Quad or Circus Circus. :).

If I were looking for a special breakfast I would head for Verandah or Society Cafe.

Minnesota
reviews: 10
7. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

where are you staying? For me, often the best food is often the most accessible:) That being said, the Paris buffet was awesome at breakfast!

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 15
8. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

People watching in Mon Ami Gabi however not a buffet

London
reviews: 3
9. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

Bellagio for us, but have not tried the Wynn

Zamboanga City...
10. Re: Best Breakfast Buffet

I have eaten at the Aria and the Bellagio and I thought the Aria was slightly better. Well breakfast is breakfast and in my opinion it takes effort to mess it up. The service was outstanding at both places. I forget the name of both buffets. I'm not exactly sure why I thought the Aria breakfast buffet was better because it has been a year. I had an omelet made at the Bellagio breakfast buffet and I asked the cook if I could have some cheddar cheese on it so he just grabs a handful of cheese, chucks it into the omelet, and before it is melted hands it to me. I could have made an omelet better than that and I'm a guy that doesn't ever cook that often. Both buffets ran about the same price of about $15-20. However towards the weekend they jack the price of both buffets to $30 because they call it brunch. What a crock. I paid $30 for a breakfast buffet that I could have cooked better. It's all good though. I ate it and it tasted good.

Reply to: Best Breakfast Buffet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted