We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about using ACG Coupons

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
antelope valley, ca
Question about using ACG Coupons

I plan on buying two ACG coupon books because there will be four of us, has anybody had a problem with any restaurants letting you use two of the two four one coupons at the same time with four people. If we have to we can get separate checks, would that make it easier or do they not mind using them at the same time.

6 replies to this topic
Philadelphia
1. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

That"s pretty much exactly against the T&Cs. So no. You can't do that.

Victoria, Canada
2. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

For the ACG for the two for one buffets each couple pays at the cashier prior to going in to the buffet.

So it is fine. The Plaza $25 coupon isn't in the 2013 book. Not sure what the guidelines used to be on that.

In fact the Spice Market Buffet coupon for Planet Hollywood can be used for up to 4 people on the 25% discount coupon.

PhillyWill is likely thinking of Restaurant.com

Victoria, Canada
3. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

I found the Flame coupon...I was looking under Plaza...duh.

It's a discount up to $25, not a 2- 4- 1. Reverse says "1 coupon per person per year" "Surrender before ordering". Nothing about 1 coupon per table.

Perhaps phone and ask if that is one of your planned evenings.

Have fun.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 242
4. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

We have used three (3) Buy One get One free, dinner coupons at Ellis Island, with two other couples at the same time, same table, on one check. We have done this more than once at Ellis Island and have never had an issue. I always tell the server prior to ordering, so they are aware of the coupons!

tucson
reviews: 1
5. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

we've never had a problem using multiple coupons at Flame, but I think they are the exception to the rules.

antelope valley, ca
6. Re: Question about using ACG Coupons

Thank you for the help!

Reply to: Question about using ACG Coupons
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted