We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My non-trip report. A happy little story...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 6
My non-trip report. A happy little story...

Will post as a reply.

Ontario
reviews: 15
11. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

There are still good people in the world. Thanks for sharing that.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 20
12. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

Momlovesvegas, I was happy to do it! It was a fun little side-trip/excursion for our first day in Vegas. I cannot tell you the last time I was at the Venetian, but it was fun to have an excuse to go.

I know it wasn't a big win, but I hope it will at least get you started for your next trip to Vegas. Hope your husband is doing better.

reviews: 8
13. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

Warm hearted story and chachakaboom, great karma for you to do such a nice thing. Hope your husbands medical issues are past and on the road to recovery so that you two can enjoy vegas the next time together.

Columbus, Ohio
14. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

chachakaboom- Glad you found this. I was gonna PM you, but ran out of time (night out with my husband).

I am a believer in Karma too! May it pay you back many times over :)

Thanks to all of the well wishers.My husband is fine now and we are both looking brightly ahead to our next trip (November or December).

Waukesha, Wisconsin
15. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

I remember your original post about the ticket. Very cool! Thanks for the update.

Minnesota
reviews: 13
16. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

thank you so much for sharing this with us! This is an example of what TA LV forum should be. I too wish good karma to both of you!!!!

London
reviews: 11
17. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

Lovely story, thanks

oswego,ny
reviews: 88
18. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

loved the story. thanks so much for sharing. glad hubby is ok. chacha way to go! nice to see acts of kindness!

Colorado
reviews: 11
19. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

So nice to read this positive, upbeat story. Kudos to you for trusting Chaka and Chaka - of course you did the right thing and may Karma be good to you on your next trip to Vegas!

Aubrey, Texas
reviews: 18
20. Re: My non-trip report. A happy little story...

What an awesome story!! May karma be with both of you! Mom, I hope your husbands medical worries are far behind you guys.