We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

downtown dining?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 17
downtown dining?

What do you suggest? I am looking for a casual but good food. Sit down. $30-$50 per person or less?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
1. Re: downtown dining?

This one looks interesting....

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Chicago
reviews: 17
2. Re: downtown dining?

Oh Irishfan "shaking my head" you are just so silly.

3. Re: downtown dining?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:40 pm, August 23, 2013
Edited: 10:40 pm, August 23, 2013
Windsor, Canada
reviews: 3
4. Re: downtown dining?

I reserved this place: http://www.triplegeorgegrill.com for dinner on our day down town in a few weeks. Decent prices. Have heard good things about it, and my kind of scene.

Midland, TX
reviews: 84
5. Re: downtown dining?

There are some good places at the Golden Nugget. Vic and Anthony is a steakhouse so it's a little more expensive. The Italian place there is good and reasonable and so is the fish place and the aquarium is lovely. The Flame is pretty good. It's in the El Cortez. Hugo's Cellar is pretty good at 4 Queens. We also like going to Binion's Steakhouse and also Oscar's in the Plaza Hotel. The Heart Attack Grill is a really cute place and is supposed to be pretty good. We haven't been. We just walked by it. There's supposed to be a good restaurant in the California. We haven't been--just heard it was good. Enjoy!

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 33
6. Re: downtown dining?

Triple 7 at Main Street Station is good, below you budget and has (from what I hear, I'm a non-drinker) good beer.

The Cal has a couple good options, Redwood Grill and Pasta Pirate. Have not tried the former yet, but Pasta Pirate definitely fits your criteria.

Norfolk, VA
7. Re: downtown dining?

Loved Triple George Grill.

New York
8. Re: downtown dining?

Triple 7 was nice. Have a drink at Hogs & Heifers grab a beer at a Binions sit outside & watch the world.

Have a fun vacation

toronto ontario
reviews: 7
9. Re: downtown dining?

Triple George is excellent with a varied menu. Grotto at the GN is really good.

10. Re: downtown dining?

Main Street station has good food and a good beer selection.