We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
El Paso, Texas
reviews: 8
Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Hello, Planning to Hit Hakkasan for the Calvin Harris presentation for Sep 14, is it worth buying tickets in advance in a site like wantickets.com or is it better if i try to get on a host list or do a walk up the day of the event, any advise

New London...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

If you are a guy you are better off paying online. If you have plenty of females going with you may be able to get away with it. I've been hearing a lot of complaints about Hakkasan. Don't waste your nite spending 3 hours in line.

El Paso, Texas
reviews: 8
2. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

We're actualy 3 couples, dont really whant to do a bottle

Mexico City, Mexico
3. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Got 3 tickets available for August 31th presentation email me if you r interested michel_garcia@hotmail.es

Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Best to buy online, otherwise it is a mad house

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 22
5. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Buy online - but isn't Hakkasan selling tickets (online) so you don't have to go though a third party ticket provider? We went to Tiesto this way and Calvin Harris sold tickets for tonight that way too.

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 99
6. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

30$ for females and 75$ for males. Pretty discriminating. That one wouldn't go where I come from. Aren't we all the same?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 49
7. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Females and males are different where I come from...

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 99
8. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Maybe by sexuality, but should males pay 2,5 times the price as a fellow female, even without drinks or anything included??? That's a ripoff In my world, sorry.

Boston
reviews: 11
9. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

Go in drag.

Irvine, California
10. Re: Hakkasan / Calvin Harris

I think that Martin's point is that price differentials based on gender would be illegal in Europe and possibly in a number of other places too.

Just the way it is in Vegas I'm afraid.

Edited: 7:24 am, August 25, 2013