We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 198
How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay each time?

121 replies to this topic
71. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

Probably about 25-30 times. Maybe half of them at either planet Hollywood or harrahs, i would always choose planet hollywood when the total rewards price is right. Caesars, ballys, Paris, flamingo, quad, rio, encore, palms, mirage, Luxor, aria, mgm, motel 6, stayed in these places once or twice.

New York
reviews: 2
72. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

We have been to Vegas 4 times and cant wait to go again - first time we stayed at Bally's, second trip we stayed at Planet Hollywood and the last two trips we stayed at the Cosmopolitan

No complaints with any of our hotel choices

Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 6
73. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

Only been twice.First trip 2004 Excalibur did not like hotel(husband's pick)but did enjoy Vegas.

Second trip 2011 for my sister wedding stayed off stripe at double tree hotel cause we had our one yr son with us. One again husbands pick.

Now I'm planning on my hopefully third trip next year for my birthday, child free, I'm picking the hotel this time.

Wall Township, New...
74. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

KTinCA....just looked it up....Dan Tana often worked for Phillip Roth ( owner of the Desert Inn ) on the show and lived in one of Roths warehouses next door to the Circus Circus....I always thought he lived at The Dunes ( my bad )

Manchester, United...
75. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

17 times,18th in Oct

Some motel off of Koval

Trop

Mardi Gras or something(was accomodation on arrival, dir flight 340 sovs for a week bargain),great rooms but miles from anywhere,near the con centre

Fitz and again as the D

El cortez

4 queens

Sahara

Hooters

Ex

Never ever have or wanted to stay in a "higher" class hotel,cause if youve stayed on some of the khazis in Europe and India Ive been in all the above are very high class hotels :)

Edited: 10:46 am, August 28, 2013
London, United...
76. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

Stayed at Circus Circus, Imperial Palace twice, Main Street Station twice, Excalibur, Motel 6, & it all started off at a youth hostel near the Stratosphere. 8 visits in total with visit number 9 in October at the Four Queens. I prefer downtown now with its easy access to deep fried twinkies !

77. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

1996,99,2001- caesars

2006-flamingo

2010-monte carlo

2013-encore

Sherwood Park...
reviews: 19
78. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

1st time-Stratosphere, BIG MISTAKE!

2nd time-Venetian

3rd time-Venetian

4th time-Mirage, hated it!

5th time-Palazzo

6th time-Palazzo

Next time-Palazzo :)

SoCal
reviews: 19
79. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

We average about 3 or 4 trips a year for the past 10 years or so. Been there LOTS! LOL!

Our usual stay is Wynn/Encore but we have stayed elsewhere on trips every so often and stay at Bills (RIP) or Flamingo and this trip to Bally's! We've stayed at MGM, NYNY, Tropicana, Venetian, Palazzo, Caesars, Bellagio, Mirage, Paris, Riviera, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel @ MB, Planet Hollywood, Golden Nugget, Main Street Station. I think that's about it! LOL!

Manitoba, Canada
reviews: 12
80. Re: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay

20+ times. Stayed at Harrah's, IP, Bally's Paris and now several times at the Flamingo. Love Vegas - it is just a great time that is totally not real. You can get lost in just having a good time.

Reply to: How many times have you visited Las Vegas and where you stay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted