We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MGM Signature Check In Info

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MGM Signature Check In Info

We have rented a condo thru vrbo.com. It says check in is at 3pm....but does anyone know if they will let you check in early?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya
reviews: 6
1. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

You can ask but don't be surprised if the answer is no. It all depends upon whether the unit is vacant and cleaned but I don't believe the Front Desk has as secure tabs on that for units rented through VRBO as they do for untis rented directly from them.

The good news is that even if you can't check in before 3pm, they will store your luggage for you.

FYI - 3pm check in is pretty standard.

Sacramento...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento
reviews: 45
2. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

I recently used Owner Direct in Tower 3, and they were adamant- no early check ins. It was smooth at 330pm.

Essex In The UK
reviews: 99
3. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

Interesting, we've booked via the Signature at MGM website. So we might be able to check in early, any ideas how early?

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya
reviews: 6
4. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

Not at the Signature but I've checked in as early as about 10 am at a hotel with the standard 3 pm check-in time. It all depends upon what they have available at the time you're standing at the front desk. I do remember doing early check-in at a hotel (not in Vegas) where we had the option of taking a lower floor room immediately (around noon) or coming back later (after 3) and getting a room on a higher floor.

I know some hotels in Vegas charge extra for early check-in too, so that's something to be aware of and something that I've never encountered anywhere else.

N Ireland-UK
reviews: 43
5. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

I have always been able to check in earlier but it depends on the owner, our 1st owner just left keys in envelope at reception and I had told her we would be arriving at 11.00am and if it were possible it would be appreciated. Other time I Privately rented we checked in around 1.00 and keys were there all ready for us. It depends on the owner, I have been lucky and they usually have all the room cleaned before hand for you, as they are privately owned there is usually a more personal touch and they are eager to please more so than a large hotel. Email any questions to the owner they usually are great in helping you out.

Enjoy the sig, I love the place its amazing!!

6. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

Thank you all for your responses....I think I will email the owner to see if an early check-in will be possible. T-22....cant wait!!

7. Re: MGM Signature Check In Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 23, 2014