We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
reviews: 1
Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

I would like to confirm something I read in a thread here; The Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars DOES NOT have a preferred line for Total Rewards Platinum customers? I was recently in Vegas and I did not go to Caesars on that trip, but I did eat at both Paris and Planet Hollywood buffets, and both had Platinum Preferred lines. If that's not the case at Caesars, I would have to rethink going there as a pre-theater dinner choice. Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

On July 17th there were dedicated lines each for Seven Stars, Diamond and Platinum. Those were lines

to reach the cashier. Since it was not busy at the time I was there, I do not know what happens to the Platinum card holders from the cashier to the hostess stand.

Fl
2. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

Yes, there is a line for Platinum but when you get to the cashier and pay they then move you to the other line but you are only a couple of people back from being seated. We just ate there last week.

Philadelphia
3. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

Thanks for the responses! I will be there in three weeks,and having signed up for the TR Credit Card will utilize the Buffet of Buffet pass bonus offer given with the card. I have reservations to see Zumanity at 10pm, so if we had to wait on a huge line it would not have been the best use of time unless we went really early.

I know there is a surcharge for the Bacchanal when using the Buffet pass; I assume the surcharge is for ANY of the 3 dining times (breakfast ,lunch dinner)?

ny
reviews: 33
4. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

kwokpot it was 10/15/25 in march for b/l/d respectively

Philadelphia
5. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

Thanks Janedoeny, I searched the Internet and couldn't find the information you provided.

ny
reviews: 33
6. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

yes i had trouble getting an answer before my march trip...its an awesome buffet - go hungry... be sure to take an empty plate and ASK (where the cold crab legs are) for steamed - they give you a huge plate and they are so much bigger and better

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 11
7. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

i don't recommend the bacchanal buffet; the food is hit and miss, but the main problem is that it's very poorly designed. if you're going before a 10 PM show, you will likely be in the midst of the dinner rush. you'll not only wait to get in, you'll face long lines once inside. most of your food will be cold by the time you sit down.

more on my experience at the bacchanal buffet here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g45963-d3486…

Philadelphia
8. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

UKstages: Thank you for the info and nice to see you on this forum too!

We will be going on a Tuesday night, so it MAY not be as busy, but we may need to rethink this, especially since we are going with my brother-in-law and his wife, who can get crazy about these things.

When we were in Vegas last month, we had a good experience at The Spice Market Buffet with regard to the Platinum line. As I have mentioned in the AC Forum, we are very friendly people and at the Spice Market my partner was able to use the Platinum line, 'pay' for his meal(we were also using the 24 hr buffet pass) and he convinced the Buffet Queue Manager AND the cashier to allow me and my friend to bypass the regular line and go directly to the cashier since we were about 10 mins late arriving at the buffet. Maybe we will go to the Spice Market Buffet instead for that night.

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
reviews: 11
9. Re: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?

i think the spice market is the best of the CZR buffets!

and, if you're using the buffet pass, there is no surcharge. and, in my opinion, the food is much hotter (temperature-wise) at the spice market than bacchanal.

hey, look, i don't want to dissuade you from trying bacchanal; it is indeed an experience. but the fact that you have to make a 10 PM curtain (not at caesars) worries me. vegas traffic, by foot or taxi, can be problematic and you'd have to leave caesars by 9 PM at the latest, which wouldn't allow for a leisurely dining experience, in my opinion. and if you run into even the smallest bottleneck at bacchanal, things might slow down considerably. and the food, while good, is marred by the poor experience you're likely to have there.

as you noted, though, on a tuesday night, it could be more manageable. even so, i'd choose another night or an afternoon. let us know what you thought, if you do try it.

as always, YMMV.

Reply to: Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars-No Preferred Line for Platinum?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted