We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zip-line or not to zip-line??

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zip-line or not to zip-line??

Myself & my boyfriend are heading to Las Vegas for the first time the end of May. We're only staying 4nights & was hoping to do the zip-line in boulder city. Would you's recommend it?? I don't know much about it.

Just afraid we won't have time to get to do all the things we want to. Is the zip-line a waste of time??

HELP please thanks so much :))

Toronto
reviews: 11
1. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

If I'm not mistaken there's zip-lining downtown on Freemont Street. We were there last September and it was there - I believe it costs between $15 & $20. It might save you a little time to try it downtown.

Paris, France
2. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

The downtown zip line is pretty tame, not worth the wait even if it was free.

Winchester, Virginia
reviews: 8
3. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

did bootleg canyon last week it was awesome, use ebay for cheap tickets

Barry, United...
reviews: 33
4. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

It's well worth it. The one downtown is pretty short while at bootleg one of the 4 lines is 1/2 a mile long! Plus it's really, really fun!

Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 17
5. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

Bootleg Canyon is exceptional. We have gone twice and are trying to fit it in when we are there this summer. The staff is great. Best we have encountered and we have zipped at other places besides Boulder City. I would absolutely recommend doing this.

Know that it will be 4 to 5 hours of time from pick-up to return. They will pick you up at and return you to Excalibur. This transportation is included in the price. The ride takes about 30 minutes each way.

Enjoy if you go!

Syracuse, New York
reviews: 52
6. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

Bootleg Canyon was a very worthwhile experience! I could not recommend it highly enough. However, it is your first time in Vegas. There is so much to see in your brief stay. I think it all comes down to your preference. If you are more outdoorsy/action/adventure do the zip line. If you are more bars/sightseeing/gambling, stick to the strip.

NY
reviews: 4
7. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

I think the one downtown is closed temporarily, correct? For Slotzilla construction?

I am thinking about doing the Bootleg run too, but in July...heat is a factor here, but no qualms about doing it super early, if that makes it more enjoyable.

8. Re: Zip-line or not to zip-line??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 06, 2014