We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N.H.
reviews: 13
Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

I've been looking for reviews on GN new Gold Rush Club rooms, that were to open Dec.1st and haven't seen anything...I'm trying to decide on that or Rush Jr Corner Suite. Has anyone been in both, how do they compare? Also wondering if anyone has gotten a room upgrade using the Landry card lately. I know it is not guaranteed and you have to book directly with hotel with no discounts , lots of people with the card now so wondering if anyone is even getting upgraded anymore with it?

TIA

colorado
reviews: 1
1. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

Was there Jan 13 and had reserved a regular Rush tower room. At check in was asked if I had my landry's card. Showed my card and was upgraded to a Rush tower corner junior suite. And also got to use VIP lounge and check in

Dildo, Canada
reviews: 7
2. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

i got the upgrade to a corner suite from a regular rush room last year as well. So it still works that way, if you book regular rack rate. My other two trips, I didn't ask for an upgrade because I didn't want it , so I can say I have stayed in all rooms and suites available. (Gold Club Rush was not yet open)

N.H.
3. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

Thanks for the info. on the card. I'm surprised no reviews on the Gold Rush Club rooms yet.

Bruges, Belgium
reviews: 81
4. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

still no reviews on these rooms?

N.H.
5. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

I booked it for our April trip, I really like the Rush Tower and they include free wifi which is nice. I booked it for a price then Landry sent a discounted offer and a 50 GC at check in if you booked within a certain period. I called to modify my reservation and the woman said, that specific room grade was not available with the Landry's offer. I challenged her as I was looking at the price and offer from Landry's link and that room was on it. So I got 40.00 off and the 50 GC ....Nice!

I'll still be watching for reviews...I find it odd no one bothered to post any on this new room.

6. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

What is this Landry card??

Seattle
7. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

I took my mom to Vegas for her birthday last year, and we stayed in a Rush corner junior suite. It was very nice, and, despite what they tell you, the sofas are plenty big for sleeping, if you want.

However, I was charged for internet, which was about $14/day, I think, and also to use the spa, which was also pretty pricey.

FYI, I got a flyer for the current "Touch of Gold" promo, with $10 off rooms and a bunch of other stuff. I was going to get a corner suite again, but decided t to ask about the Gold Rush Club rooms. These are about $30 less than the junior suites, and you get a number of bonuses, such as complimentary internet, water & coffee (the suite had a Keurig, but they charged you for the coffee, so we brought our own pods, on principle), access to the spa, VIP check-in & use of the VIP lounge, etc. Because these rooms are in the Rush Tower, they're supposed to be nonsmoking.

I'm interested to see if anyone has stayed in a Gold Rush Club room and what they thought of it.

Dildo, Canada
reviews: 7
8. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

I stayed in the Gold Rush Club rooms last month. I liked it, better than the Regular Rush Rooms. Also, the in room coffee with the Keurig is complimentary as well. They also have a refrigerator.

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 15
9. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

"What is this Landry card??"

http://www.landrysselect.com/ClubFaqs.aspx

Landry's Club member get free upgrade at Golden Nugget

www.goldennugget.com/lasvegas/deals.asp

Ohio
reviews: 1
10. Re: Info on Gold Rush Club rooms @ Golden Nugget and Landry card

Is it worth getting a card just for the Golden Nugget deals? I've never heard of those restaurants. Can you use the $25 towards the GN bill?