We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private rental for Signature Mgm

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LONDON
reviews: 1
Private rental for Signature Mgm

Hi,

I've been looking into renting the above from VRBO and there is an owner that also rents the same apartment on this forum. Is this less likely not to be a scam artist, due to the various checks they may have to go through, to advertise on here? I've rented privately before, but not for vegas and the people were names I'd been familiar with for a while and all went well. The only reason, I'm considering this , is it makes a better accommodation, within my price range. Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

I have never stayed here but if you check out smartervegas.com they have codes for the hotel and it leads you to a reputable site. The deals are amazing!

Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 26
2. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

What checks do they go through to advertise on TA? They need to have money. I'm not sure what other requirement there are.

There are several internet travel sites that have very poor business practices that advertise or have links on TA. Cheapoair advertises on TA and they get poor reviews daily.

consuelabanana....How do you know what site smartervagas will lead anyone too? All links there do not go to the hotel website.

Edited: 3:40 pm, October 14, 2012
LONDON
3. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

Thanks guys for your replies!

Saskatoon, Canada
4. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

I have rented through VRBO numerous times, including a suite at the Signature.

VRBO does screen their owners. I have never had a single problem with any of the properties I have rented through this site across Canada and the US.

I am completely comfortable with rentals through VRBO.

Edited: 3:43 pm, October 14, 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
reviews: 26
5. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

In fact the only smartervegas 'code' for Signature leads to a site called, Blue Chip Vegas. Are you familiar with this site, banana?

Edited: 3:45 pm, October 14, 2012
LONDON
6. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

Thanks Allustoms. Blue chip, although not the owner I'm referring too, features a lot on VRBO.

Orlando, Florida
reviews: 5
7. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

Don't rent from anyone by the name of David Swanson. Search for his name here for MANY bad experiences.

LONDON
8. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

Thanks Joanna. I saw that name mentioned in searches on the subject.

Edinburgh
reviews: 2
9. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

We've used the same Signature owner through VRBO 3 times and we've booked again for next year. If you want their details drop me a PM.

LONDON
10. Re: Private rental for Signature Mgm

Hi Mikey0762, could you try to PM me the details please, as every time I message you, I keep getting an error message. Thanks.