We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would you read an old Trip Report?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 4
Would you read an old Trip Report?

I've had a few people express interest in a comment I made about the AARP Convention being held in Las Vegas the end of next May. I know many of us choose the dates and plan for future trips well in advance.

I thought it might be helpful If I re-posted my Trip Report from 2009, which includes the last time the AARP Convention was held in LV, which we attended. This might help others decide if this event is right for them, or worth making a special trip to Vegas.

I'm not trying to start a new trend, and maybe we don't need the board cluttered with old reports. What do you think?

Perth, Australia
reviews: 1
11. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

Yes please!!!! :0)

birm
12. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

No, i would not. I rarely read current TR's.

"we" don't decide what the board needs.

If you want to start a thread, do so, no need to ask beforehand if some others will read it, it's irrelevant.

Sterling, Illinois
reviews: 37
13. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

Would I read a three year old trip report?

Probably not.

Derby, United...
reviews: 30
14. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

I 2nd what chachakaboom has said. There are some great TR on here which can be really regardless of age.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 22
15. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

Absolutley! The best TR are the old ones. Some I would read outloud to my DH and we would laugh. They were like characters in a sitcom. And Im sad not a lot of them here to write any further TR.

reviews: 10
16. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

Losvu....you seem to read quite a few since I see your judgmental views on them...just sayin'

I prefer reading the newer reports....but do like ones that are good reads no matter how old. :)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 4
17. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

I did post the report yesterday if you are interested.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k583225…

18. Re: Would you read an old Trip Report?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, December 15, 2013