We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

las vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 2
las vegas

has anyone booked with lowcostusa.co.uk? really good prices and virgin flights but have not heard of this company before!!

birm
1. Re: las vegas

Your title is too vague - everything here is supposed to be about LV. Delete your post, make a new one with the appropriate title.

Search the forum also, this has been discussed often. Sort results by date for the most recent threads.

Norfolk England
reviews: 79
2. Re: las vegas

Hi

I have not used them but I have seen posters on here sing their praises. Be careful though and do your reaserch many, many times it can be cheaper to diy. I have looked up their room prices to compare but never found any real bargains that cant be found online from other sources then booking directly with the hotel, which for me is the prefered way to go.

Clive

St Louis, Missouri
reviews: 28
3. Re: las vegas

This post is very much about Vegas! Looks like Vegas is one of their top sellers since it appears on their home page. I have not heard of them but I'm sure you will get a response from someone that has used them in the past.

Or there is a number for UK callers....give them a call. If they answer, that's always a good sign!

Good Luck getting a great deal!

Irvine, California
4. Re: las vegas

Losvu is correct. Using titles relevant to what you're actually asking about is a key tactic in getting the best out of forums such as this. Posters who know all there is to know about the company you're asking about (and there are some on this forum) will immediately be attracted to a thread with its name in the title. But the chances are they may not make the effort to look at something called simply "Las Vegas". I very nearly didn't.

Good luck and hope you find the information you require.

Derby, United...
reviews: 30
5. Re: las vegas

Hi

Ive also seen quite a few posts on here where people have used them. It would be worth searching out the posts on here for more info.

Happy Planning.

reviews: 1
6. Re: las vegas

Hi,

Just came back from Vegas end of Sept.

First visit, and we booked with lowcostusa.

Had no problems and wouldn't hesitate to book with them again !

Have a great trip.

Brad.p

7. Re: las vegas

Hi,

Have a great trip.

Brad.p

8. Re: las vegas

I booked with then this year was fine and have used them again for next year

9. Re: las vegas

Hi,

Have a great trip.

Brad.p

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 48
10. Re: las vegas

Brad, I'm just wondering. Have you used lowcostusa? It wasn't at end of September by any chance, was it?