We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
reviews: 4
Las vegas

I will be travelling by car from San fran to Los Angeles but would like to visit las Vegas. Would my best option be to leave the hired car in Los Angeles and fly to las Vegas? I will be flying back home from Los angeles.

I hope to see the grand canyon as well. How many nights should I plan on staying.

Many thanks

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 306
1. Re: Las vegas

how many nights do you have?? where are you going?a car would be good if you want to get from LA to the grand canyon, and then on to LV...grand canyon, just a couple of days, unless you want to ride the mules down and spend the night.

ps..none of this is in idaho you are talking about the state of arizona for grand canyon and the state of nevada for las vegas.

Twin Falls, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Twin Falls
reviews: 45
2. Re: Las vegas

Hello Usafan, you're finding some well-traveled Idahoans here. :) Charley is right that a couple days is enough for the Grand Canyon. Since you'll be close, I suggest a stop to tour Hoover Dam if you have the time

Have a great trip,

Pug

newcastle
reviews: 2
3. Re: Las vegas

Hi I'm going to Vegas in few weeks I'm wanting to do coach tour to Grand Canyon south rim does anyone know if its cheaper to buy tickets in uk before go or buy in vegas can anyone recommend any coach trips Thanks

4. Re: Las vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 24, 2014