We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

I also heard there may be a free shuttle from the Harrah's to RIO. Any other suggestions on getting to the RIO besides car rental or taxi? Thanks

Lexington, Kentucky
1. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

No free shuttles however there are shuttles from the airport for about $6 each way. Takes longer as it stops at many hotels along the way. There is a free shuttle from Harrahs to Rio.

Wisconsin
reviews: 4
2. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

Rio will be a long trip on a shuttle. I once took an airport shuttle to Gold Coast and Rio was the second from last stop after Venetian, Palazzo, TI, and Mirage.

Personally, I would rent a car whenever staying off-strip, but a taxi won't be a really expensive trip.

If you're adventurous and really cheap, you can catch the route 108 bus at the zero level of the airport and transfer to the 202 Flamingo bus to Rio. It's $3/person, but not the best way to start a vacation.

Chicago
reviews: 39
3. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

I am not aware of free shuttles in Las Vegas.

I was at Rio not too long ago. Being off the Strip, the ride was lengthy, as it was the last shuttle stop. It was not a major concern and no extra charge for transport to this wonderful off-Strip property.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 17
4. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

When I stayed at the Rio, I used a shuttle. I didn't find the ride that long at all. It was nice to see a few other hotels. I believe the shuttle ride will also depend on how many hotels they have to stop at.

Paignton, United...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

There is also a free shuttle from Ballys to the Rio.

Crandon, Wisconsin
reviews: 6
6. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

I have taken the bus, and find the 108 pretty easy to maneuver my luggage on/off. The 202 is usually pretty crowded, and standing with your luggage is difficult.

Using the free shuttle from Bally's/rio or Harrah's/Rio they are usually very strict about "no luggage". It is supposed to be a people mover only.

7. Re: Is there a free shuttle from the airport to RIO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, July 28, 2013