We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diners Drive ins and Dives

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
reviews: 7
Diners Drive ins and Dives

I am a huge fan of Diners Drive ins and Dives on the food network. I have not been able to find any places around Las Vegas featured on the show. Find that hard to believe. Does anybody know if there are any?

On my last trip to Oregon and coast I managed to find 3 and it was great to watch the episode and then go and compare to the real thing.

San Diego...
1. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Four Kegs

Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 30
2. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

I enjoy that program also. I do not recall any LV features either...but that does not mean there are not any.

I do know that Anthony Bourdain went to the Peppermill and gave it the thumbs up. But you may not be impressed with him.

Urbandale, Iowa
reviews: 9
3. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

The Coffee Cup in Boulder City. There are two others on this list that are in Las Vegas but one says it hasn't aired yet.

www.flavortownusa.com/locations.aspx?state=NV

Michigan, USA
4. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Not on DDD but on the show Heat Seekers they did a episode on 3 Vegas restaurants of which my favorite Mexican Lindo Michoacan was featured.

Providence, Rhode...
reviews: 100
5. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

I'm not always happy with the places featured on that show. Remember, for Guy they pull out all the stops and he doesn't care that the prices might be ridiculously high for diner food. But...I have been to the Coffee Cup in Boulder City and it was pretty good. I was in Boulder City for skydiving already, though...not sure I'd make a special trip. (on the way to Hoover Dam if you're going.)

all over
6. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Lolas Louisiana kitchen on Charleston where the Holsom bread place is.

Just down the street from Frankies Tiki bar.

las vegas
7. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Pizza at naked city pizza airs this month. It is in a bar. Moondoggies on Decatur.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 2
8. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

flavortownusa.com/….T8qKUxB5mK0

Saw this episode the other night. I've never eaten there but looks interesting.

Lockhart, Texas
reviews: 1
9. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Download the ap TV Food Maps. You'll always know what's nearby and what show it was seen on.

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 7
10. Re: Diners Drive ins and Dives

Thanks for all the info.