We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
reviews: 1
Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

How are the blow dryers at the Cosmopolitan? Do I need to bring my own? Tks!

Atlanta, GA
reviews: 4
1. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

If you have non-frizzy hair then the Cosmo dryer will work for you. It a conair 1875 watts, hand held not the ones mounted on the wall.

HSC

Boston
reviews: 55
2. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

" How are the blow dryers at the Cosmopolitan '

If you have hair they will work.

N Ireland-UK
reviews: 43
3. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

I have long hair and dryers were fine for me i do like some power as it usually takes forver on crappy hotel dryers but cosmo works fine.

Corona del Mar...
reviews: 10
4. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

From a prvious posting of mine:

The hair dryer at Cosmo is so good that I actually wrote it down and bought it on Amazon when I got home! Best dryer I've ever had at a hotel. I too am very particular and always bring my own. The one at Cosmo is: Andis Ceramic Ionic 1875 watt, folding dryer with retractable cord. The retractable cord sometimes sticks but it is worth the effort for the quality of the dryer! Has great power and is lightweight. Will be bringing it with me to Bellagio in 2 weeks-better to be safe than sorry! I have actually gone to a drug store to buy one if the one in the room was subpar! Always bring my own since then!

*note that this was the dryer in my particular room. As HSC posted, she had a Conair.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
5. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

Just got back from a fine stay at the Bellagio.

Regarding the blow dryer, the one in the room was a old model. Weak to begin with or just weak with age - however, the damn thing was loud. Thought I was going to suffer ear damage if I used it longer than a minute or two - I could not imagine escaping ear damage if drying took much longer...

6. Re: Blow dyer at Cosmopolitan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, June 18, 2013