We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Circus Circus Adventure Dome

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chi Town
reviews: 64
Circus Circus Adventure Dome

So...looking for something new this trip. We have done many different things, and have stopped at Circus Circus- yes I know it is run down and why the heck are there no cabs!!- but how is the Adventuredome? I imagine like a neighborhood carnival under a tent. It that pretty much it. I actally like this place, but I do think that tourists whom have never been to LV should be forewarned of how old school this place really is and the Strat as well. Last time I was at the Strat- which I also find kitchy- they would not even take free play. I am trying hard to like these places but geez.

New Orleans...
1. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

I really thought it would be fun to ride some rides here during the day. But after reading previous forums, I will not be going. I read that it's smaller carnival-like rides and kids are running amuck.

yourstarla
reviews: 7
2. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

It was pretty ick. My husband and I went to check it out but we didn't stay long.

London
reviews: 201
3. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

Wife wanted to go see it and I couldn't wait to leave, glad I had a 24oz beer with me to keep me buzzed and not too annoyed from the million kids wandering about.... but for more info they do have a website

http://adventuredome.com/

reviews: 72
4. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

If you are under 12, it will be great. We took our kids there a few years back when they were 12 and 14. The 12 year old had a good time, it was borderline for the 14 year old. Forget it for anyone older.

You can go in and check it out for yourself. There is no charge to go in and walk around. You can also pay per ride if you only see one or two things you would like.

Aliso Viejo...
reviews: 54
5. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

We had a large group of kids and went to the adventure dome. The kids loved it!!! For less than $30 the kids could ride all of the rides and the adults could walk around with a yummy drink. For the money it is a great option. It also tired the kids out for an early bed time. :)

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
reviews: 48
6. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

Thanks for that update (This thread is almost one year old!)

7. Re: Circus Circus Adventure Dome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 28, 2013