We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

allegiant air check in

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wisconsin
reviews: 9
allegiant air check in

I am leaving for Las Vegas tommorrow from Green Bay on Allegiant. I paid for a reserved seat.According to Allegiant, I need to be at the Las Vegas Airport for check in at 4:15AM Is this right? Should I just plan on staying up all night? Thanks for your input!

Iowa
1. Re: allegiant air check in

We are flying allegiant air from Des Moines in March & also paid for reserved seats. I am interested to know how your flight was, & any other details you are willing to share. I would try to nap for 2-3 hr. at least.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 12
2. Re: allegiant air check in

I fly Allegiant out of Rockford IL to LV and their daily return flight leaves at 6AM...sounds similar to yours. I arrived at the LV terminal right around 4AM and was about 15th back in line. They had plenty of staff so it moved quickly. Security check line took a bit longer. I was up on the concourse around 4:30...a few places were open serving coffee, (etc.) Flight left right on time at 6AM. As for staying up all night...that's a definite possibility. Depends on your sleep needs and your preference. My hunch is that many people do that because 95% were sleeping on the plane. I believe most hotels will store your luggage for you if you want to check out the day before flying home and stay up all night.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 12
3. Re: allegiant air check in

Susa824:

I had a great flight on Allegiant...hope your experience will be the same. Aircraft was clean and flight attendants friendly. Pilot narrated a "sightseeing" tour on the way out. Bring a snack and nonalcoholic beverage if you wish...they don't object. The items they sell onboard are VERY high priced.

Wisconsin
4. Re: allegiant air check in

Sorry, I forgot to note that my flight is supposed to leave at 6:45AM. Check in 2 1/2 hours before departure seems ridiculous! Am I wrong?

branson, missouri...
5. Re: allegiant air check in

I fly Allegiant. No frills, good rate. If you check in early they give you seating preference.

South Beloit, IL
reviews: 6
6. Re: allegiant air check in

We will probably get to LV Airport 2 hours before our flight with Allegiant. I've seen many people even check in an hour or less for their flights. You can be assured I'll be up all that night as I usually want to get a last chance at getting my $$$ back from those hungry slots. :)

Thank goodness for coffee and I'll hopefully get some sleep on the plane.

Mid-America
7. Re: allegiant air check in

We are flying Allegiant Air out of Peoria Illinois in June. We fly out at 8:40am and fly out of Vegas at 4:20pm. Kinda glad we dont have your flight. LOL Post a trip report when you return and let me know how the check-in was. Although I am sure it will be a bit different due to our different departure times. HAVE FUN

Wisconsin
8. Re: allegiant air check in

Thanks for the help. I'll post a report on Allegiant when I return.

Minnesota
9. Re: allegiant air check in

Patwis--I plan on flying Allegiant for my first time in August (they just came to our city). What is this "paying for reserved seats"? There are three of us flying together. Do we need to pay for the privilege of sitting together?

Wisconsin
reviews: 6
10. Re: allegiant air check in

We just booked Allegiant out of Green Bay. At the time of booking you have the option to choose your seat. This will cost you an extra $10 per person and per leg of travel. To make sure you are together it will cost an extra $20 per ticket. We didn't choose our seats. You can request to be together at check in. The earlier you get there, the better chance you have of picking your seat then.