We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel around New Year's Eve

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 3
Hotel around New Year's Eve

Hi all,

I am heading to Vegas around New Year's time. Any suggestions as to 4-5 star hotel to stay. I was in Vegas around 5 years ago but know that many new hotels have gone up and would love to hear about what's happening there at the moment.

Thanks in anticipation of many answers.

California
reviews: 50
1. Re: Hotel around New Year's Eve

We have in the past (on NYE) stayed at the Palazzo. It has a great location to view the fireworks from and is very "buzzing".

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 48
2. Re: Hotel around New Year's Eve

Much to early to be thinking about NYE. Get through the summer and into fall. That is when rates will post.

Cape Coral, Florida
3. Re: Hotel around New Year's Eve

We just booked for NYE and the Palazzo was very reasonable for a luxury view room. I wanted to stay at Wynn again but my bf talked me out of it by saying he'd rather spend the money taking me to CUT for dinner then on a room we won't be in that much that night.

4. Re: Hotel around New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 19, 2012