We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Trip with GCN

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
reviews: 175
Vegas Trip with GCN

I'm planning a trip for July from Mexico City to Las Vegas. I'm not so sure if going to GCN before or after Vegas..

1. If it's after Vegas I was planning instead of going back to Vegas going directly to Flaggstaff because we will be flying with US Airways. So instead of going to Vegas to take a plane to Mexico with a stop in PHX I checked if I could go to PHX and stay one night at the Hyatt Regency at Scottsdale. And it will cost me just 40 dollars more which is the night at the HYATT. But the big problem is Car rental.

2. If I take my Vegas trip and after or even before I go to the GCN and come back to Vegas the car rental would be about 250 dollars less.

So if I take option 1 not only I'll be saving time by just taking one plane but I'll be also be staying at a Hyatt Regency for 40 bucks and 24 hours in a city that I've never been too is also nice.

But option 1 would be in total like 300 more!!

Q's

1. Should I take my GCN trip before or after Vegas?

2. Should I go to PHX for the extra money?

Oh and please if anyone has any code for a Car Rental in which the One Way fee is not as high or even without the fee please tell me..

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

What is GCN?

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 8
2. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

Grand Canyon.

Mexico City, Mexico
3. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

Sorry I meant GCNP.

Mexico City, Mexico
4. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

Anyone with a discount for One Way Car Rentals?

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 3
5. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

Try Alamo's web site. They have been the cheapest we've found in Vegas and very easy to pick up your car. You can google the term "car rental codes" and find some for Alamo as well as others.

Good luck!

6. Re: Vegas Trip with GCN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 30, 2012