We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 7
THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

THEhotel just listed a "3 Day Sale" that makes the difference between a regular THE suite and a V Suite for our three nights in August only $40. We're of the thinking that we only get to Vegas every few years so we want a room that has a great Strip view. There are relatively few V Suites with Strip views, aren't there? If we really have view as a priority, we have a better chance of getting it by booking a THE Suite, don't we?

Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
1. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

Never stayed in a V Suite - I know that they have more windows to see the view but I am curious to see what the answers are to your question.

North East...
2. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

I, also, would be interested in the answers. We are booked there in 2.5 weeks. I, also, would be very interested in knowing the sale promo code to see if it would work out better for us. If you could share it, I would be most grateful!

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 7
3. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

The offer code came to my attention through the MB/THEhotel Facebook page. The code is P72FMO. You should see it on THEhotel's booking page.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 4
4. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

The V Suite is the end suite on each floor. If view matters, you want the suite ending in #815 (17th floor would be 17815). This will give you a Strip view from the living room and one bank of windows in the bedroom. The other bank of bedroom windows will face MB and part of the pool.

The V suite, being on the corner has an extra bank of windows than the regular suites.

Be advised that the view from THEhotel is not as good (direct) as those from Mandalay Bay. One wing of Mandalay Bay extends to Las Vegas Blvd and faces directly up the Strip. THEhotel is behind MB, so the Strip view is not as direct.

London
5. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

Stayed in a V Suite in 2009 and I would highly recomend these rooms the extra windows are worth it. The staff at check-in were really friendly we asked for a high floor strip view; initially he had a strip view available to us but on a lower floor or a high floor without the view. We opted for the higher floor and still had a view of the luxor which was cool with the light at night and the pool area.

CA
reviews: 5
6. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

I go to THEhotel a lot. Be back in two weeks. Host normally gets me a V-suite which have changed to a Thesuite to get the best view. The V-suite is nice but not much nicer than the regular suite and the view is important to me. Go with the suite and ask for a strip view much better chance of getting it!

Vancouver
reviews: 4
7. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

Just got back from The Hotel, and we had a V Suite. After seeing the regular rooms, we are glad we got the V Suite. better layout, better view with more windows etc. We were in room 32916 and it was perfect!

8. Re: THE Suite or V Suite? view matters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 30, 2012