We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
reviews: 64
What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

What hotels offer decks with their rooms?

I want a hotel w/an outside deck or patio attached to the room, preferably on the strip or nearby. Its a nice private escape at the end of the night from the smoke and leaves the room feeling less claustrophic. Plus its just enjoyable to sit outside. Any suggestions? I'm looking for a standard room - nothing too fancy.

Calgary, AB
reviews: 19
1. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

IP has very small, standing only, balconys on some of their rooms and the new Cosmopolitan has some pretty lavish outdoor space....Not sure of many more on the strip

yourstarla
reviews: 7
2. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

There aren't a lot of balconies in Las Vegas. Too many jumpers...;) Your best bet is the Cosmopolitan.

Lancaster...
3. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Most of the rooms in the MGM Signature Towers have balconies.

Pueblo, CO
4. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Harrahs has some small balconies overlooking Carnival Court...Fairly small, but you may be able to put a chair and sit...If you retire early, the music from Carnival Court may be a problem....

Palm Beach Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 18
5. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Not all the balconies at Harrahs face Carnaval Court......the rooms across the hall from those rooms also have balconies have stayed in them many times......anyway a chair will not fit out there, you can stand there and that is all. MGM Signature, the Plantinum have balconies.

Orange, California
reviews: 66
6. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Staybridge suites has nice balconies with a table.

The Platinum also has balconies.

1060 W Addison...
reviews: 8
7. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

I love the MGM Signature... but I don't think the balconies meet this poster's needs. They have think balcony walls... fun to stand on for a few minutes, but not great for sitting in a chair and relaxing.

If you are willing to go a bit off strip, but still be in a great area, I love the balconies at Palms Place. Great rooms too. Especially the 1BR's, with glass views everywhere. (side note - there is no furniture on the PP balconcies and signs saying you aren't allowed to bring chairs on them. But I've never had a problem with that.)

I haven't stayed at the Cosmo (yet.... is it March yet??) but it seems to offer the great combo of nice balconies and great location. We'll see.

Austin, Texas
8. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

It's been a few years (maybe 5) since I stayed there, so the tower we stayed in may not still be open, but the much-maligned Sahara had a decent-sized balcony. Got some great sunset and cloud pix from there.

Tho many have strong negative feelings about the property, I'm pretty low-frills, and don't have a problem with dated, functional lodging. Its location is problematic w/o a car tho since dining is best done elsewhere.

Los Gatos...
reviews: 5
9. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Probably too pricey for what you're looking for..... but the Terrace Suites at MGM have one of the best outdoor patios in Vegas:

…webshots.com/video/3065575450101286811hnKtao

reviews: 3
10. Re: What hotels have rooms with outside patios / decks attached

Some rooms at Bally's, and a few at Caesars Palace, also have balconies.

But nowhere in town can compete with the Cosmopolitan for balcony views.