We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa, FL
Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

My buddy and I are divorced and in our late 30's. Neither of us is looking to go to these early 20's ultra lounges/night clubs. I'm thinking we should stick with the various hotel's lounges and such. Any ideas for us older but not dead yet partiers?

Texarkana, TX
reviews: 3
1. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

I like Fontana Bar at Bellagio. also, Shadow Bar at caesar's Palace. Where are ya'll staying?

Racine, Wisconsin
reviews: 1
2. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

Go to the Carnaval Bar just outside of Harrah's. There is live music all day and night and a great place to meet new people - all ages. I'm 40 and its my favorite place to hang out in Vegas.

Tampa, FL
3. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

LSS,

Not 100% sure yet--coming in the first or second week of April and since we'd rather spend money on anything other than a hotel, we'll probably end up at the Strat and cab down to the Strip.

Lincs UK
4. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

Cygnusx1jg

you can find good deals on the strip for 2wk

of April, Paris run a search on this forum

they have rooms from $59 need promo code.

You would save money in taxis, maybe Excal or

Barbary Coast would be a good deal too.

Tampa, FL
5. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

AnnGY,

I'm not a smart man---how would I search for this $59 Paris special?

Also, I checked Barbary and they want $79 a night--the Strat wants $39.

Lastly, I wouldn't stay at Excaliber or Circus Circus if THEY paid ME--no offense to those who like these establishments.

Frisco, Texas
reviews: 3
6. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

lounges, karaoke joint at IP (iguana something or other), harrah's outdoor party, MC brewpub, MSS Brewpub, the barge at Ceasar's, Margaritaville, Kahuna's, Barbary Coast Lounge.. I think you have the idea, and those are some ideas to check out. I think wandering is fun.. Too bad Boardwalk shut.. it was fun to play cheap BJ and listen to Purple Reign (Price tribute band). Have fun.

Indianapolis
7. Re: Advice on club(s) for 35-45 year olds

Cyg..I think this is the special Ann was referring to. It is at Aladdin, not Paris.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k393469…