We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo VIP lounge is it different from Venetian gold lounge

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
BURLINGTON ONT
reviews: 4
Palazzo VIP lounge is it different from Venetian gold lounge

My host arranged this is it the same as Gold or do they have different items ie drinks like HET diamond lounge

Stafford, VA
1. Re: Palazzo VIP lounge is it different from Venetian gold lounge

The Palazzo lounge for Grazie-Gold players was similar to the Venetian, but smaller, but it closed early 2009.

The VIP check-in lounge has some juices and pastry, no large open bar with lots of people having mixed drinks and beer like a Diamond Lounge when I was there

The Prestige level lounge ( the one anyone can use for extra 50/pp/per day) had light breakfast, afternoon snacks and drinks.

I am not sure what one your host was talking about, ask him to clarify?

2. Re: Palazzo VIP lounge is it different from Venetian gold lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:05 am, January 30, 2011