We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hypnosis Gone Wild

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
Hypnosis Gone Wild

Anyone been to see this show?

I think it's at the Stardust, but I am not really able to find much about it.

I'm just thinking about it because I have been given two free tickets.

Thanks!

York, PA
reviews: 28
1. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

No, but it is at the Stardust and the performance is daily at 10 PM. I just want to warn you that this show contains some adult (very mature, R-rated) content, which is why I haven't posted a link to the website. If you are easily offended and/or are under the age of 18, then I would not recommend going to see this show. If you are an open-minded person who has a good sense of humor (as well as being 18 or older), then give the show a try.

Phoenix, AZ
2. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

It is an hilarious adult show with no nudity.

It is also a participant based show. I will have to go again though to verify if they were really participants. :-)

Of course you have to be 18 to see the show.

3. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

Not worth it. Find someting else to do with your time. It was terrible. Ive seen better.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
4. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

Saw this yesterday. Worth it for the price. Recommend getting tickets through the half price stand ($19.99) and show up 45 minutes early. You basically get the same seats as everyone else. The room is horrible, seems like a tiny old storage room with beams blocking a few of the seats. The show overall is pretty funny. Yes, raunchy, R-rated, slightly mean spirited but all in good fun, it is vegas after all. You do wonder if any of them are faking but if you go into it with an open mind it's lots of fun.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
5. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

Saw this yesterday. Worth it for the price. Recommend getting tickets through the half price stand ($19.99) and show up 45 minutes early. You basically get the same seats as everyone else. The room is horrible, seems like a tiny old storage room with beams blocking a few of the seats. The show overall is pretty funny. Yes, raunchy, R-rated, slightly mean spirited but all in good fun, it is vegas after all. You do wonder if any of them are faking but if you go into it with an open mind it's lots of fun.

new york
6. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

Is this the show that you can win through tripavisor slotgame?

new york
7. Re: Hypnosis Gone Wild

Sorry I meant lasvegas advisor or whatever the correct site is