We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel Fitness Center

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 23
Best Hotel Fitness Center

Traveling for business and would like to workout everyday. Trying to decide between Bellagio, Venetian, and Caesars. Anyone know which would have the best fitness facilities. Not really interested in the spa per se. Thank you.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
reviews: 4
1. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

You do realize that you will have to pay a daily fee to use the fitness center at Bellagio and Caesars? Ventian does not charge an additional fee, because it is included in the ameneties covered by their seperate resort fee.

But one way or another you have to pay a fee for use of the fitness center at all Las Vegas Strip hotels, it is not included in the regular room rate.

BTW: Seeing as you are traveling for business, I might mention that at Bellagio or Caesars this will show up as a seperate charge on your hotel bill, where at Venetian it would not.

Edited: 4:23 pm, February 25, 2010
Here and there
2. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

I get my best workouts in my own room. ; )

Virginia
reviews: 19
3. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

Working out at the hotels in Vegas is pretty expensive, so people tend not to use the facilities and either run or take long walks outside on the strip.

I have paid to use the workout facility at the Mirage before (I think it was $30 or $35) and it was small but nice.

I haven't used any of the others, but would image they'd all be nicer than the Mirage. I have been to Canyon Ranch at the Venetian and everything there is top notch.

If I were you, I would choose to stay at Venetian, since the resort fee will most likely cover the fitness facility and you won't have to explain the additional charges for working out.

Orange, California
reviews: 6
4. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

Canyon Ranch at the Venetian is the largest with the most equipment of the three choices. Lots of cardio equipment and machines. The free weights they have are good, but for the size of the gym - limited and you may have to wait if crowded.

Caesers is smaller, less free weights, but equipment is newer. IMO Wynn has the best gym if that is an option.

Calgary
5. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

A good resource to check out is www.HotelGymReview.com... they don't have too many reviews quite yet but as users submit them they will have a good resource. Keeping fit while on the road is very important!

Roseburg, Oregon
reviews: 1
6. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

The Signature at MGM has a great Fitness Center. It is included in your resort fee. It is open 24/7 lots of machines, weight machines, and free weights. They have unlimited water bottles(chilled or not) out for you and CHILLED towels for your use. Flat screen TV's on each machine too. Lots of windows. Each tower has it's own Fitness Center. Hope this helps:)

7. Re: Best Hotel Fitness Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 04, 2010