We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, NC
reviews: 30
helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

My sister wants a reputable, safe helicopter experience to the Grand Canyon, while visiting in Las Vegas next week. Any input?

Thanks, LSC

1. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:35 am, November 09, 2005
UK
2. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

I am going on Monday and have booked with Look Tours.Limo pick up from hotel to heli pad then heli flight to the canyon and picnic lunch on the floor of the canyon and then flight back down the strip, etc.

It was about $550 or £320 for the pair of us.

They seem really good from all the dealings I've had with them.

Have fun.

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 1
3. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

We went back in late September and took the Grand Celebration tour with Papillion. We enjoyed it very much! I would recommend.

Northern England
reviews: 2
4. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

I went also with Papillon and where first class service

Poole, England
5. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

Also flew with Papillon last April on the Grand Celebration package - family of 6. Very professional and we had an extremely knowledgeable and friendly pilot. It became the highlight of the two week US trip.

United Kingdom
6. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

Was in lv this time last year and done the canyon with Maverick helicopter tours.A first class trip with a good feeling of safety thrown in. cost was $300 per head.Approx 3.5 hrs.

Wilmington, NC
reviews: 30
7. Re: helicopter rides to the Grand Canyon

Turns out my sister went with Maverick, down into the Canyon, with champagne - full day; and throughly enjoyed her experience. Highly recommended Maverick...