We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New York New York Spa Suite

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York New York Spa Suite

I booked a NYNY Spa Suite for 4 nights December 17-21. Has anyone stayed in the Spa Suite before, what is it like? I've stayed previously in a West Wing room at MGM and a regular pyramid room at Luxor and enjoyed both. I'm not very picky when it comes rooms but I wanted something a little better this time as it is a christmas surprise for my girlfriend. Any thoughts out there?

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 7
1. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

Under their Spa Suite promo, I'm seeing rates of $100/$90/$90/$100 for your 4 nights.

Check www.smartervegas.com for current promo offers open to everyone.

Mandalay Bay is around the same price. Their standard rooms are probably the equivalent to the Spa Suite but a much more upscale property. Same goes with Mirage.

2. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

Yeah i booked it because I got a good rate for the Spa Suite with the Saturday night free. I like the idea of having the spa tub in the room and couldn't find any other rooms in the same price range with that option.

Santa Barbara...
reviews: 1
3. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

I just saw some "suite" promo codes for NYNY on the Smartervegas.com mailing list which are not posted online, you might want to check them out by signing up (they send you their latest newsletter automatically after you confirm your sign-up). The codes are BRGEB24, BRGEB25, BRGEB26

4. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

Yeah I received that as well but it wasn't any better than the deal I'd booked previously.

Anyone actually stayed in a Spa Suite at NYNY that can comment on it?

Swindon, United...
reviews: 3
5. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

We stayed in a spa suite last year. The room is large, with a spa in the corner. We had a good view of the rollercoaster.

If you really want a spa in your room then it's great!

NYNY is also a very nice hotel, albeit on the smaller side compared to some.

BC, Canada
reviews: 13
6. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

We stayed in one as a comp upgrade last spring.

The room was big and we appreciated the bar fridge/wet bar area, and the tub was great for a foot soak after all the miles of walking.

It wasn't anything super fancy - a bit outdated, but decent. Somehow the room seemed too big - lots of empty space....

But it was great to have a bigger room to use as a meeting place for our group of 8

We had no view, but the suites across the hall had amazing strip views.

Washington DC...
reviews: 35
7. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

I was in the Spa suite in September and really liked it. I reserved it again for Dec 22 - 25.

There is plenty of space in the room. The jacuzzi is quite large and easily holds two people. Hopefully you got a deal earlier. I'm seeing that NYNY increased their $3/day resort fee to $9/day. I used the 342WEB code for a free night.

Most of all, enjoy!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 41
8. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

Hi we had a spa suite back in june , if you check my report for new york, newyork for that month you will see what a torrid time we had of it there.

good luck.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
9. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

We have stayed in a comped spa suite several times, returning this year for NYE. It is a very comfortable room, and the tub is great. Enjoy!

TN
10. Re: New York New York Spa Suite

Please let me know how the NYNY spa suite compares to Luxor. I'm trying to book a spa suite in Vegas for the weekend of Feb. 20-22, 2010, where I plan to propose to my girlfriend. Right now it looks like Luxor, Monte Carlo, and NYNY are the best in my price range. Are there anymore I'm missing? I'd like to spend under $400 total for the two nights. Thanks everyone.