We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need ice cream

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Urbandale, Iowa
reviews: 12
I need ice cream

Will be in Las Vegas in December and need a good place to get ice cream - you know hot fudge brownie sundaes etc. I know Cold Stone is good but we have one of those. Any place special in Las Vegas? We'll have a car so it doesn't have to be on the strip anywhere.

Thanks

yourstarla
reviews: 7
1. Re: I need ice cream

How about Serendipity 3 at Caesar's? I haven't been there yet, but I know they make some crazy sundaes.

From the website -

"Perhaps the best-known treat you’ll find at Serendipity 3 is the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, an indulgent concoction blending 20 different kinds of chocolate into an icy, rich cocoa flavor. Other desserts are just as decadent, such as the Forbidden Broadway Sundae, which tops chocolate blackout cake with ice cream, hot fudge and whipped cream."

Livonia, Michigan
reviews: 2
2. Re: I need ice cream

Ghirardelli's outside of Harrah's (Carnaval Court) is a great place for ice cream.

NJ
3. Re: I need ice cream

there is a little place outside carnival court by harrahs

NJ
4. Re: I need ice cream

i should read the other replies...2 votes for same place.

Arcadia, California
reviews: 64
5. Re: I need ice cream

If you plan on eating a buffet meal, the Mirage, Harrahs, and Wynn buffets have a great selection of ice creams to choose from :).

You can see Mirage's selection here: …blogspot.com/2009/01/mirage-cravings-buffet…

WA
reviews: 4
6. Re: I need ice cream

There are Haagen-Daaz shops all over the Strip and you can get 2 for 1 coupons in the metal boxes on the Strip. It's not super-fancy, but they have sundaes and shake and such.

DH and I enjoyed a cone and people watching on our last trip...

Muskegon, Michigan
reviews: 39
7. Re: I need ice cream

I second Ghirardelli's as well as the Wynn buffet for super decadent ice creams....In fact, trying the desserts at Wynn buffet

so cal
reviews: 1
8. Re: I need ice cream

Ghirardelli's Hot Fudge Sundae, can't be beat! (near Harrah's carnival court)

Brighton
reviews: 29
9. Re: I need ice cream

restaurant.com has a gift certificate for Ben & Jerry's in Miracle Mile.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
reviews: 963
10. Re: I need ice cream

Ghiradhelli. You will also get a free smaple of chocolate.