We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?

Which Incline Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Emeryville, CA
reviews: 4
Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?

Hi, I'm looking for pool or spa with outdoor hot tub / pool / jacuzzi etc. via using day pass. I read that Hyatt Stillwater spa has a $24 day pass, but it doesn't seem to include pool access. Are there other options? Thank you very much for your help!

3 replies to this topic
Emeryville, CA
1. Re: Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?

So I did some digging.

Hyatt Stillwater spa DOES provide pool access with the $24 pass, just not during the 2 weeks of Christmas holidays.

High Camp at Squaw Valley has pool / hot tub access, but must be purchased with a tram access.

I have been told that Tahoe Donner Trout Creek recreational center might provide hot tub access, but not sure.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
reviews: 3
2. Re: Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?

Are you saying you can use the Hyatt's swimming pool for only $24 a day, or do you also have to purchase a massage or facial treatment at the Stillwater Spa as well?

Emeryville, CA
3. Re: Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?

According to the Stillwater staff I spoke with, the $24 pass gives you access to the pool, don't need a treatment, but during holiday weeks $24 only gets you spa facility, no pool access. The front desk doesn't know much about this, so better to call the spa directly to find out about the information.

Reply to: Day use pool / spa with outdoor hot tub / jacuzzi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted