We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

Which Whitefish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Charles
Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

Are there any businesses that rent boats on Whitefish lake? If so would it be good for a family outing of fishing & boating?

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
reviews: 12
1. Re: Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

I think the Lodge on Whitefish Lake rents boats.

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
reviews: 63
2. Re: Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

yes, the Lodge at Whitefish Lake has a number of boat styles for rent

Whitefish
reviews: 19
3. Re: Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake rents boats. Also Whitefish Extreme Motorsports rents boats and wave runners to use on the lake.

To answer your second question. It can be fun boating depending on when. During the height of the summer the lake becomes quite crowded removing some of the fun and the real ability to fish. If you are looking at the heart of the summer I would recommend Hungary Horse reservoir for a more relaxing time and better fishing. Though I am not sure about anybody renting boats there.

4. Re: Boat Rentals on Whitefish Lake?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, June 21, 2013