We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in West Yellowstone

Which West Yellowstone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 4
Where to stay in West Yellowstone

Dear all,

I need some advice please. Myself and my family are hoping to return to W Yellowstone after a 5 year gap. We came over from England in 2005 and loved it. We love the town and its proximity to the park so plan on staying again this summer.

My kids are a bit older this time so we need a hotel with a pool which we did not have last time. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Much appreciated

Sean

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 279
1. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn and BestWestern inn and were happy with our visit but have friends who stayed at the Comfort Inn. They raved about the nice breakfast and enjoyed the pool and spa. Hope this helps.

Ennis MT
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Ennis
reviews: 27
2. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

I haven't stayed at any of the motels myself, but this website should be helpful to you: http://www.westyellowstonechamber.com/sleep/

Park City, MT
3. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

The Holiday Inn was just remodeled a couple of years ago. I do recommend it. They have an indoor pool and a restaurant there at the hotel.

california
reviews: 23
4. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

Alpine Motel and it isn't even close. We used to stay at some of the chain hotels in town, but the Alpine is head and shoulders above any of them.

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
reviews: 35
5. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

Stevens, I totally agree; the Alpine has some of the best customer service you will find at any motel. We would love returning to the motel just to socialize with Brian and Patty! Sadly, I didn't mention it on this thread because of the lack of swimming pool, but the extra miles this couple take to ensure you have a wonderful stay are second to none!

6. Re: Where to stay in West Yellowstone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 28, 2010