We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinner in Livingston

Which Livingston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
dinner in Livingston

We'll be flying from Boston and arriving in Bozeman in the afternoon. We're planning on getting lunch in Bozeman and then making our way to Livingston. How long is this drive? Any recommendations on where to get a bite to eat in Livingston? Anything else to check out in the area? We'll be heading down to the north part of YNP in the morning. Any recommendations on when we should leave?

Thanks!

Plentywood, Montana
reviews: 28
1. Re: dinner in Livingston

If you're having lunch in Bozeman, you won't be ready for dinner in Livingston unless you're planning to do some sight-seeing. Bozeman to Livingston is only about 1/2-45 min. drive. Also, I mentioned the Garage as a lunch spot, but Johnny Carino's is also a fav of mine for Italian food. It's a chain, but a very good one. You'll be flying into Belgrade and then you will drive I-90 east to Bozeman. If you get off on 19th St. Johnny Carinos will be on the right somewhere close to the Wingate Inn, Costco, there are quite a few businesses all grouped in that area. Otherwise, for the Garage, continue up 19th until you get to Main, then go left. I think you should check out Chico Hot Springs, too. www.chicohotsprings.com. They have very good food for a dinner option.

2. Re: dinner in Livingston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Livingston
More Livingston Topics