We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

Which Kalispell hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ATLANTA
reviews: 74
Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

I went to Glacier a couple of years ago and stayed in Kalispell before heading to St Mary and the eastern part of GNP and Waterton. Finding wine in the east was iffy at best and I was there during "Indian days" so no wine or alcohol. This time I plan to get whatever I want for the trip in kalispell. I'd appreciate a good place to stock up.

Thanks,

Kent

4 replies to this topic
montana
reviews: 32
1. Re: Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

Kent, if you have a Costco membership, that's the best place for not only great prices, but an excellent selection, ranging from affordable to high -end.

Brix Bottle Shop is another place...www.brixbottleshop.com.

All of the grocery stores stock a decent wine selection. Rosaurs, located on Hwy. 93 at the south end of Kalispell is particularly good. Or, try Super One out in Columbia Falls on your way to the park.

Cheers!

USA
reviews: 2
2. Re: Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

Last year I bought a bottle of wine inside the park at the Swiftcurrent camp store. Obviously not your best bet for price or selection, but it is available.

ATLANTA
reviews: 74
3. Re: Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

Yeah, I bought a bottle at Many Glacier Lodge-- expensive for the bottle and not a good selection.

My daughter has a Costco card. I'll see about getting added on to hers.

Thanks, Kent

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
reviews: 63
4. Re: Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?

Whitefish, Marcus grocery, has an excellent wine selection (high end) and other if you have decerning taste.

Reply to: Where in Kalispell to stock up on wine before Glacier?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted