We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat

Which Gardiner hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 296
Places to eat

We will be in Gardiner the last of May for several nights while touring YNP. Anyone have recommendations for dinner in the Gardiner area? Thanks

illinois
reviews: 1
1. Re: Places to eat

We stayed in Gardiner last year and ate several dinners at the restaurant associated with the Best Western in Gardiner. Very good food. Not terribly cheap but very good.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
reviews: 22
2. Re: Places to eat

I have heard off and on here about a place called The Lighthouse or something about "lighthouse". I believe it is recommended highly by the mgmt. at yellowstone basin inn. We'd like to try it too but know next to nothing about it- exactly where it is, kind of food, price point, etc. Can anyone help on this one for both of us?

florida
3. Re: Places to eat

What ever you do.....do not waste your time or money at Helen's burgers....we stopped there because it was recommended and it took over an hour to get four burgers...which were all not as ordered...as was every order we saw come out...and to top it off the greasy mess left three out of four extremely sick...ruined our whole day!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
reviews: 296
4. Re: Places to eat

We did go and will never go back to Gardiner. If we stay outside the park it will be in West Yellowstone or Cody. We had a good breakfast at the restaurant associated with the Best Western but horrible food at the Raven's Nest-an outdoor grill open just in the summer. My husband does a better job cooking steaks and the quality is far better when he does it.

Scranton...
reviews: 38
5. Re: Places to eat

I loved the Gardiner area. There is an Italian place on the Main St that was great. Also just past the gas station there is a restaurant that serves a very good breakfast.

Blackwood, Wales
reviews: 57
6. Re: Places to eat

We loved Gardiner too! The Italian is called 'Pedalino's' I think and was lovely. I know it's too late for your visit, but, as visiting Brits, we thought Gardiner was great and were really glad we stayed there.

7. Re: Places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, September 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gardiner