We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bridal Shower

Which Springfield hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MOHTina
Bridal Shower

I am looking for a place in the Springfield, Mo. area to host a bridal shower about the end of May or beginning of June. There will be 50-75 women. They all eat differently and because of this I think it would be easiest to have it at a place where each person can order what they like at their own expense. I am willing to supply the decorations/cakes/part favors and such. Does anyone have any ideas?

Also does anyone know where to get the color of eggplant shoes and/or hair bows for babies?

Thanks

Maid of Honor

Edited: 6:29 pm, April 02, 2010
MOHTina
1. Re: Bridal Shower

Big Cedar Lodge doesn't work because the restaurants cant host that many women by reservation and the other way is to do a buffet and pay for everything upfront.

Springfield...
2. Re: Bridal Shower

Mille's Turn of the Century Cafe or Farmers Gastropub might be good fits for the shower. Both have good food and space for groups.

Springfield...
reviews: 34
3. Re: Bridal Shower

Trolley's can hold this many and if you do it during the day, they can probably easily accommodate you and have a great atmosphere. Menu is a surprisingly wide variety - salads, chicken, burgers, etc... WIne, beer, tea, sodas, etc. Good prices, good variety and, again, great atmosphere. I'd think about calling them to arrange something ~ as long as it is a DAY dinner, they can probably help you.

My second suggestion would be contacting a local country club ~ member or not, several will allow you to rent a room and arrange a menu or let your attendees order from their menu ~ it's a win-win for the club and for you.

Best of luck!

4. Re: Bridal Shower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:32 am, October 22, 2010