We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Busch Stadium

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Question about Busch Stadium

I am looking at tickets online and notice that there are a lot of front row seats in the upper levels listed for sale. I have never been to Busch Stadium and am wondering if the rails block your view? Trying to find the best deal I can for decent seats. Any other suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
reviews: 53
1. Re: Question about Busch Stadium

Can't you click on the seat and see what the view is like? It's been a while since I"ve used this feature, so I can't really remember how to get there - maybe someone else knows.

St. Louis
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
reviews: 13
2. Re: Question about Busch Stadium

I think the picture view is from the center of the section. To the OP, in general the front rows are fine. There is a bar, and sometimes a glass panel that may slightly interfere with your view, but it's negligible.

Saint Louis...
reviews: 39
3. Re: Question about Busch Stadium

I often sit in the front row in a section in left field, and the railing is not a problem.

St. Louis, Missouri
reviews: 94
4. Re: Question about Busch Stadium

I much prefer to sit in the front!

5. Re: Question about Busch Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Saint Louis