We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

My friend's family and mine are traveling to St. Louis in July for five days and I am totally unsure about finding a decent hotel with a good outdoor pool. I've been looking at posts and St. Louis travel info, but need more help. We are going to Six Flags, the Arch, the Zoo and the Magic House, so will be all over town. Let me know what you might suggest! Thanks!

Ballwin, Missouri
reviews: 52
1. Re: Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

Since you are not limiting your sightseeing to downtown, you might be able to stay in Creve Coeur for slightly lower rates. Magic House is in Kirkwood, Six Flags is in Eureka, and the Zoo and the Arch are downtown.

Creve Couer is just east of the 270 freeway and there are a number of choices there, with a lot of ammenities close by.

South Bend, Indiana
reviews: 73
2. Re: Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

We stayed in the Drury Inn in Fenton with a large family group and really enjoyed the hotel. It is right on I-44, has an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, hot breakfast included, and also snacks and drinks in the evening included! It is close to Six Flags and also downtown via I-44. It took us about 10-15 mins. to drive to the Busch Brewery tour. There is a cracker barrel, BBQ rest, and sonic next door and many other restaurants within a few blocks. I would stay there again!

Wauconda, Illinois
reviews: 39
3. Re: Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

Drury Inn hotels are always very family friendly! They are all over the Missouri area. You won't be diappointed!

4. Re: Family Friendly Hotel in July with a good pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 15, 2009