We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Weekend in April

Which Saint Louis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albuquerque, NM
Girl's Weekend in April

My girlfriends and I are planning a getaway in April, and are planning on hitting the Clayton area. Can you recommend a hotel that is in walking distance of the fun, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg???

Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Girl's Weekend in April

Here is a link to hotels located in Clayton. They are all fairly pricey, but are within walking distance of Clayton restaurants and bars. The Hotel Daniele seems to get a large share of bad reviews.

www.ci.clayton.mo.us/index.aspx?location=228

St. Louis, MO
reviews: 15
2. Re: Girl's Weekend in April

I would suggest staying down in the Laclede Landing area for a fun girls weekend. The bars and restaurant in Clayton are pretty boring as far as I'm concerned. Down on the Landing there are alot of bars and restaurants that you can walk to. I think its a more fun area for out of towners!

Wright City...
reviews: 62
3. Re: Girl's Weekend in April

Clayton is more of a business center and not really considered a place to hang out on the weekends. There are nice restaurants there however, the county court is located there. It's more a daytime business area. I would suggest you stay downtown and go to Laclede's Landing also if you are wanting nightlife. Great bars, restaurants and lots of people to watch.

Wright City...
reviews: 62
4. Re: Girl's Weekend in April

Westport is another nice area that has great restaurants. They also have the Funny Bone Comedy Club which is really fun for a bunch of friends hanging out. You can look on their website for who will be performing there during the time you are visiting.

www.funnyboneusa.com/stlouis/default.htm

There is the Sheraton located right in Westport so you can walk everywhere but there is many hotels within a short cab ride. Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn. These are literally two minutes away. I have stayed at the Comfort Inn after my sister's bachelorette party and it is fine.