We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blues Festival

Which Saint Charles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flora, Illinois
Blues Festival

Blues Festival-St Charles, MO A few years ago 2 of my friends and I came to St Charles for a Blues Festival. It was outside, on the street, and every few blocks, there would be a different artist/band playing. I only went to hear the "Blues" but we did stay in a nice hotel on the outskirts of town. One of my friends, said that the night air made her sick and I only got to hear one song as we walked to the restaurant. I have wanted to return for all of these years, by myself, so I can hear the "Blues". Problem is, I can not find when the festival is. Can anyone give me a clue? Thanks, pat cooper-cooperpcooper@netscape.net

1. Re: Blues Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Saint Charles
Recent Conversations
More Saint Charles Topics