We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chuck E Cheese

Which Saint Charles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cape Girardeau...
reviews: 14
Chuck E Cheese

We were told that the Chuck E Cheese in St Charles is nicer and less crowded that the one in South County. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanx so much.

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
reviews: 81
1. Re: Chuck E Cheese

I can't compare it, I have not been to South County's. We have had a few birthday parties there and have not had any problems with it being too crowded. The staff seem to do a good job keeping it clean. I have never had any issues. I'm sure it does get busy and croweded at times so I guess it would depend on the time and day that you go.

2. Re: Chuck E Cheese

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saint Charles
Recent Conversations
More Saint Charles Topics