We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noah's Ark

Which Saint Charles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Noah's Ark

Is Noah's Ark still in business? Can you just stop and eat there?

Saint Louis...
Destination Expert
for Saint Louis
Level Contributor
437 posts
112 reviews
11. Re: Noah's Ark

They just demolished the site within the past year. Was sad to see it go. Within the past month on I-70 as you approach the eastbound bridge, an old billboard has been exposed showing part of an old advertisement for the Best Western that I think was part of the ark complex. It brough back memories.

I wish I could help on the Dogs & Suds but I'm sorry to say I can't. I'm sure someone will have some information.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
12. Re: Noah's Ark

Believe it or not, there is actually a Dog-N-Suds still open in Cherokee Pass, Missouri (South of Fredricktown). About 90 miles south of St. Louis on US-67. A little town of about 200 people. Same great food, service, and of course, root beer. I have family in NE Arkansas and this is always a stop when driving through.

13. Re: Noah's Ark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 19, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Saint Charles
Recent Conversations
More Saint Charles Topics