We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

Which Lake Ozark hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

I am thinking of renting a condo in the Lake of Ozarks at the Ledges, unit number 1015. Has anyone stayed at this unit before and do you think it is worth the cost??? Any pics would be great. The pics on the internet are not that nice but the description of the place is wonderful. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Saint Louis...
reviews: 12
1. Re: The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

NO but I stayed at Unit 1024 couple weeks ago. Stay as far away from that unit as you can!

Iowa
reviews: 6
2. Re: The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

Why, we are thinking of staying there also. thanks!

3. Re: The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

I have never had any problems here at all. As a matter of fact- my family was amazed when they got there and saw the condo..It was wonderul, beautiful and very spacious..Even gone with boyfriends in the past and tje Ledges have always been nice; go every year . I am curious though what is the name of the company you are going through to rent the property. I only use one but would have to look up the name.

4. Re: The Ledges-Lake of Ozarks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 30, 2015