We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, TX
reviews: 1
Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

Is Westport where we want to be?

We are four guys looking for a hotel in. Price: less than $100 a night per room.

We've never been to KC and will staying Saturday, 4/1 - Tuesday, 4/4. We'd like to be in an area where there are fun and active bars and a some good places to eat.

Hot, friendly women would be a plus too!

Please email me @ bill@oldtownflyingpig.com

Thank you.

Kansas City
reviews: 4
1. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

I would suggest staying at either the Holiday Inn Express at 801 Westport Rd or The Quarterage at 560 Westport Rd. Both hotels are right around the $100/night range and will be walkable to the bars in Westport.

You might also want to check out the bars on the Country Club Plaza (about a $6 cab ride to the south) Westport is more of a college crowd and the Plaza attracts a little older crowd.

Finally, I might also suggest checking out the Velvet Dog and Empire Room at Martini Corner.

http://www.martinicorner.com/

Kansas City...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

If you stay at the BW Seville Plaza you are located right between the Plaza and Westport. Plus they have a Shuttle that can keep you from going to jail(DWI). Check out karma in Westport and at the Plaza, check out Kona Grill, Gran Faloon and Blonde!

Dallas, TX
3. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

gregbkc,

Thanks for your suggestions. I actually booked the Holiday Inn Express yesterday!

My friends and I are sure to have a fun time!

Are there any attractions that should be on our "must see" list? We were considering hitting some jazz clubs and maybe the Negro Baseball Museum as well.......you see we are going to the Royals Opening Day game on Monday, the 3rd......but we still need a great sports bar to watch the NCAA national champion game that Monday evening!! Where would you suggest?

Also, where should we go for a "must have" Kansas City steak or maybe bbq?

Please email me @ bill@oldtownflyingpig.com

Thanks in advance!

Bill

PS. We booked the Holiday Inn Express on Westport for $74 a night.

Dallas, TX
4. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

aliceg,

Come on out and party with us 4/1-4/4.......you can show us all the best spots!

Thanks for your advice!!.......now if we only had a tourguide......

kansas city
5. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

Tell you what, my sister and I will be your tour guide if you will do the same for us when we're in Dallas!

Enjoy KC!

Dallas, TX
6. Re: Need HOTEL in KC / Wesport area?

JeepGirl0,

If you two show us KC I'll be sure you know all the best sites to visit in Dallas! ......... you can email me directly ........ see above.

Thanks!

:-)