We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old west village?

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 3
Old west village?

Years ago, like 35 years ago we visited an area that was like an old west town. It had shops, restaurants etc...

Is it still around? I'm here today and tomorrow and might check it out.

Salem, New Hampshire
reviews: 28
1. Re: Old west village?

Hmmm... sorry, no real clue. You might want to check out Parkville or Weston, they are cute little towns with interesting restaurants and shops, but I wouldn't call them "old west". And there's Westport, but again I don't think this is what you are describing.

Hope you find something fun to do!

Michelle

Kansas City...
Destination Expert
for Kansas City
reviews: 20
2. Re: Old west village?

Maybe it was westport you were thinking of

Do you remember this at all

…flickr.com/4041/4227390765_ea6852a63b.jpg

I thought there was some old west village down in Louisburg KS but might be wrong

Topeka, Kansas
reviews: 56
3. Re: Old west village?

lebowski...that is the area I was thinking when I read the post (near Louisburg), but I also can't remember the name. There was a great restaurant there (served the cider) also and think the city is all built up around it now.

4. Re: Old west village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 08, 2012