We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western on Parvin Rd by Worlds of Fun

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
omaha,ne
reviews: 2
Best Western on Parvin Rd by Worlds of Fun

Is this Best Western as bad as the reviews make it seem? Any advice from someone who has stayed here first hand would be great.Is it a definite No???

Lancaster, SC
reviews: 1
1. Re: Best Western on Parvin Rd by Worlds of Fun

Recently we stayed in this hotel on a trip from Sturgis S.D. to South Carolina. Believe me it's that bad. Upon opening our door into the room, we encountered a very strong odor of what seemed to be bug spray, after leaving the door opened about 2 hours and a few candles burning, we finally couldn't smell it anymore. Then, the next morning we were getting ready to shower before we checked out and pulled back the shower curtain the entire shower curtain was covered in mildew, needless to say we didn't shower. We complained to the desk clerk, he offered a 20% discount on the rate. I called the owner SAM PATEL left around 4 messages , no return call. Finally ended up calling Best Western and filing a complaint. I was told I was going to get a 40% refund from the nights charges which by the way ended up being $93.12 As of today 8/20/05 I still have not been refunded the amount. I'll never stay at another Best Western again. It was totally a rip off.

Kansas City
reviews: 5
2. Re: Best Western on Parvin Rd by Worlds of Fun

For those that stumble accross this post looking for a hotel, please note that there are several hotels to choose from that are right next to Worlds of Fun. (WOF has even opened up its new village on the property) This hotel must be a nightmare considering its reviews. I'm surprised Best Western still has its name on it.

Also, from what has been seen sitting in the parking lot of Worlds of Fun recently, the park will be really busy next year. =)

omaha,ne
reviews: 2
3. Re: Best Western on Parvin Rd by Worlds of Fun

Thanks for the info...sounds like a nightmare! We have booked at Comfort Inn instead...hopefully things will be good.