We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

Merece Tus Suenos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Troncones hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
denver, co
Merece Tus Suenos

My wife found this place on the internet and has fallen in love with it. Any insight on this resort? We're planning to go in January.

Thanks,

Scott

Denver, Colorado
1. Re: Merece Tus Suenos

Hi Scott

You will love Merece Tus Suenos!! I stayed there for a week with my son and his friend over last New Year's. There are only 5 rooms..4 are in a 2-story adobe building and one is right by the pool. We were in the 2-story adobe upstairs. The rooms are so nice..big king-sized bed and great outdoor area with a day bed. I had an extra day bed brought up so the boys slept outside the entire time..and this is over New Year's.

Jose and his wife are the best!! We had Jose buy us fresh fish and then had Myra's mother cook for us in the outdoor kitchen. We had friend's staying on the bay, but they all loved our spot. It's a little rocky right in front but it is a short walK to the beach.

Great little pool and you can fix your breakfast looking at the surf crashing on the rocks!!

You might want to have a car..we did not but would rent one next time.

Ann

2. Re: Merece Tus Suenos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 10, 2009